7.07.2008

Common Challenges

Fabio and I are working hard on a big challenge. In a little while we will meet with the technicians that must prepare our materials to take in the desert, in particulate the backpacks and the tent that are fundamental for our success in the desert.
Just when they will be ready, begins the test to find out if they work and to see the respective weight. In the next weekends I will begin hiking in the mountains with Max and Lauren: they are preparing to for Monte Bianco and me for the Sahara. It is beautiful to have a athletic project in common, and to train with my son and with his girlfriend. It is a fantastic experience that I wish for every parent.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I have also enjoyed training with Carla these past few weekends. I am so excited to be part of the family now and pursue athletic adventures with such an inspiring woman.