6.22.2009

Evening for Desert Therapy

The event last Friday evening was a big success and brought lots of emotion in the Community Theater of Trecate where Antonio, one of the magnificent eight participants of the first Desert Therapy, ended the happy celebration with a wonderful spaghetti dinner offered to all the participants of the Photo Cinema Club that were present. There were many tears in our eyes during the presentation of the images that documented the trip we took in March. The characters, everyone, together with me told the public how they lived these days and what changed in them after they experienced the desert. Again this time I confirmed what I had imagined happened and my desire to go forward with Desert Therapy is even stronger. I am sure that also the future participants will experience an unforgettable trip. And meanwhile the group is already planning another trip together: naturally in the desert!

No comments: