3.01.2010

Animal Assassins


The news spread quickly around the world: An orca held for years in a water park in the United States killed its trainer.
Put this way it seems like an accident. But if the dynamics of the report are true, it is clear that this is not the case, and it was the will of the animal to kill the woman. It shows the great intelligence of whales and no doubt that years of captivity have made a mark on its equilibrium. I can not imagine what would happen if I were forces to live imprisoned for the rest of my life, and even though I feel deep sorrow for the terrible death of the woman, I can’t condemn the animal who reacted not out of instinct but with rational thought. Can animals become murderers against men? Certainly, but the responsibility is always due to the later unfortunately.

No comments: