10.18.2010

Here we are!


In a few hours we will leave for the seventh edition of Desert Therapy, the fifth in the White Desert: how wonderful!
Six new friends will join the family of Deser Therapy, and as always, it will be Max’s and my job to guide them and pamper them, step after step.
By now I should be able to keep my agitation under control preceding the departure, but I can’t: every time it is like the first time, and the thought of the returning to the desert gives me goose bumps of joy. To return in that place is like going home, my home that protects and comforts not only myself, but also and above all to my companions. Most of them have asked me to remember them, when we are there, between the sky and sand, the great nostalgia, wishing to return there soon. We will think of you dear friends, I am sure that the thoughts will come, remembering the precious and unforgettable moments we shared, in the heart of Our Desert.

No comments: