12.14.2010

DESERT THERAPY PARTY

Big preparations for the party tomorrow evening in the workshop of Lorenza, one of our travel friends who is allowing us to use her creative space to get together with most of the participants of the diverse editions of Desert Therapy. It will be a splendid occasion to meet new friends and to exchange holiday wishes in happiness and peace, with the desire to see each other again and to reconnect, as happens every time we get together. Therefore tomorrow I will return from my white refuge, where I have been isolated in order to write of my adventure with Fabio, and return to reality. It was a week of full emersion in the desert, with a strong emotional impact that brought my thoughts back to walking with my blind friend and relive the excitement of our unforgettable journey. And the party tomorrow will be the perfect epilogue to a special week.

No comments: