7.06.2011

Heat

The heat has arrived, as happens every year in summer. We all said in May that it seemed autumn was suddenly here, but now that the temperatures have risen for a few days, we're already complaining. Yet even the past summers were hot, and then you could not even rely on tech support that today helps us deal better with the heat. Air conditioning is now present everywhere, both in the car and the office, and even companies dealing with apparel are investing in finding new solutions to help provide maximum comfort in high temperatures.
In my deserts I was able to test specific items, especially the new technical materials, light and breathable, provided by sponsors who followed me over the years to support my expeditions: I am currently followed by Ferrino, who has launched its new line Highlab. I have always preferred natural fibers such as cotton and wool, even though over time I learned to appreciate the latest technical fabrics, practical and very light indeed. Recently, however, I have been able to test samples that I use in the evening underneath clothing in cold weather or during the night in tents, which is made of merino wool, a lightweight and extremely comfortable products REWOOLUTION. It was a pleasant surprise and a welcome return to the past!

No comments: