3.08.2012

In Sicily


Fabio and I will be in Sicily for three days to promote our new book. It will be a busy tour but one full of satisfaction, that begins tomorrow evening in Caltanissetta in the splendid Barile Villa, hosted by Angle of Adventure. The next day we will be in Messina in the Visconti Ballroom where Daniela Bonanzinga has organized a important event together with the Union for the Blind and we will end our trip with a meeting Saturday in Catania at the Cavallotto Library.
The public is anxiously waiting and are curious to meet not only me in person, but above all Fabio, who will tell with great passion, as always, about our adventure in the White Desert. I have already been to Sicily before to participate in events and presentations, and each time it is a great pleasure to return. The warmth of the people, the enthusiasm and the beautiful scenery surprise me each time. I will describe to Fabio, as I did in the desert, what is around us and he will surely be able to, with his great sensitivity, appreciate all of its appeal.

No comments: