12.09.2008

It has only been a few days since Fabio and I returned from our desert crossing in Egypt and like I thought, I miss the desert. Not so much the fatigue, the pain in my feet, the heat of the day and the cold of the night, but I live with the memories of the amazing views, the star-filled nights that I described to my companion who could not see them, but lived with me and felt the grand sensation. I miss our great sense of peace and the serenity that the desert gives, the complete well-being that allows us to forget all the bad things that are happening in the news. In one word we were happy. This is the great magic of the desert, that only whoever enters can understand,and it only takes just a few days. I decided to return soon to the sand that I love so much, also together with those that want to be close to me on this fantastic experience and know first hand the incredible emotions that this place contains and the change it brings, physically and mentally in just a few days. It is a path that leaves it followers and the remembers the rest, indelible, for a lifetime.

No comments: