12.12.2008

Other memories

The cold and snow during these days provoke an awkward memories of the clear days that the Egyptian desert gave us. To think about the sunrises and sunsets with their intense rays, to the colors of the dunes of sand that change rapidly making games of light and shadow, to the like expanses of stone to melted silver, makes it hard to accept the change to uniform days, without color. I remember with pleasure the heat of the sun on my skin, the cold of the clear nights under a starry sky almost incredible with shooting stars that gave life to my desires. And then the silence, the true, strong silence that only exists in the desert and is a precious gift that it offers to you. To lose myself in these memories helps me to feel the same and I give myself moments of serenity also while work in front of the computer: I am really fortunate and hope to be able to share this with other people in the future, because I remember so intensely, how I accomplished this with Fabio.

No comments: