3.27.2009

Leaving Tomorrow!

Finally we are here: tomorrow at 3pm we will depart from Malpensa to go to Ciaro for the first Desert Therapy. Together with me, Max, Lauren and Daniele, have all precisely done their homework so we can relax during the trip. The eight participants with us have the privilege to live this fantastic experience, five women: Pinuccia, Anna, Silvia, Claudia, Anna and three men: Antonio, Cesare e Roberto.
A very diverse group in every aspect: some of them want to experience the desert in a more simple, genuine mode, exactly as I have experienced on all of my trips, but completely safely. A trip in which we took great care of the details, in every respect, to make an unforgettable trip for our companions.Every day on the site you will find a diary and upon our return the photos of our crossing. Follow us , with good thought and with your hearts. Who knows what the days will bring for the characters in this magical experience: together with us for Desert Therapy.

1 comment:

A Sane White Man said...

Dear Ms. Perrotti:

I am doing some genealogical research on my family history. I am trying to determine what part of Italy the Perrotti name originated from? Would you know? My parents and grandparents died many years ago and have no one to ask. I know there was a Perrotti who was instrumental in Italy winning the World Cup a few years ago. Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,
Richard Michele Perrotti