11.13.2009

Journey of the Spirit


Graziella, one of the five participants of Desert Therapy called me: wanting to let me know what happened after her return and her words confirm that what I had hoped for also happened to her. She told me about the change that happened inside of her, and the benefits that she discovered to face everyday. She left during a difficult period, with high stress and tension and after the week in Egypt passed she realized that her attitude had completely changed. “I am always calm and serene also if the same problems exist, I am able to see them with detachment and face them with a smile on my face” she told me on the telephone. “I don’t understand what happened, but just to think of the desert makes me feel good.” What joy to know that Desert Therapy is truly working!

No comments: