11.30.2009

Technical limits


Some would think that I let the blog go on vacation however….it was the fault of my computer! A few days ago it decided to have a tantrum and I spent most of my time working on it, trying to convince it to work again. With Max in the USA to celebrate Thanksgiving with Lauren and the computer stuck, it was not a good start to the week!


Finally when it decided to work again, after my rage wore off, which inevitably accompanies this events, I saw what happened in a different light and to justify everything, I hoped to find a reason. Maybe it is not only a machine, I said to myself, also it needs to rest sometimes, since you control the everyday rhythms it is subject to. One thing is certain: the true limits are not in the desert, often we find ourselves confronting them everyday.

No comments: