6.04.2010

Conference in Zurich

The conference organized by ASRI, the Swiss Association for Cultural and Economic Relations with Italy at the University of Zurich, to which I was invited as a reporter on Monday, was a meeting of great considerations and notable interest. Before me, in past editions, were the most famous people in politics, culture and journalism, but the interest aroused by the story of my achievements and Desert Therapy was, according to Dr. Solari Bozzi the organiser of the evening, a very special moment, warmly welcomed by the audience, despite the cold climate of Zurich.

It’s always a source of pride to discover that what I am pursuing with great effort and commitment is appreciated by all, and every time that I encounter new people I gain energy to continue the path of Desert Therapy: I realize that I am helping a lot people regain their balance and serenity, giving value to my existence.

No comments: