6.08.2010

A Wonderful Party


In the magical setting of the Valentino Castle, yesterday evening in Torino I celebrated the 140th anniversary of Ferrino, the company that has always followed me in my excursions as a sponsor. There were about 400 guests, who came from all over the world to remember the journey of this company leader in the outdoor sector that has always enthusiastically supported all initiatives related to sport and adventure.

We, testimonial athletes, were asked to recount our journey of adventure and I, the only woman of the group, spoke of my journey with Fabio and Desert Therapy. At the end, there were big hugs and lots of emotions as the candles were blown out on the big cake, surrounded by friends, with pleasant music and a striking dance performance were held in the courtyard, surrounded by the beautifully lit castle. A truly memorable evening to emphasize a common path that continues over time. Thanks to the great Ferrino Family!

No comments: