4.28.2010

Emotions



Today during an interview with Radio Città di Bollate I got to talk for a long time about my challenges in the desert. It is rare to have the hour to describe what happened during the weeks of solitude and relive the deep emotions that I experienced during those days of thinking, remembering and often suffering. It was truly exciting. I relived it like a film, moments of great joy and great sadness that were my adventure companions day after day and I believe I was able to transmit to the listeners how much I experienced and how I managed to finish challenges that were seen as impossible, thanks to the great love and passion I always dedicated to the desert.


I am sure that if we face challenges in life with joy and positivity, every day, there are unexpected surprises for us and we will have the satisfaction of realizing our dreams, also the most unlikely.

No comments: